theme

cross-connect:

The Stunning Tree Photography of Lars Van De Goor


The trees are the most long-lived organisms of the Earth, which decorate and protect nature, providing shade and shelter. Their main advantage, of course, is to continues the air by absorbing carbon dioxide and release oxygen. There is nothing better than a walk under the beautiful trees, rosewood or beech. Txt Via

                                                     &

m0xt:

Imagine being the kid that got benched so your coach could put Airbud the fucking dog in the game

human wheatley designs generally look like ? lanky white men with blue eye/s.. basically all of those characters are easy to decipher unless it’s a pallette challenge? wheatley = blues, cecil = purples, triangle fuck = yellows, batter = off fandom is dead

pyromancers replied to your post: #sometimes wheatley has an eye patch o…

i’ve never seen a batter design with an eyepatch tbh. they’re all white men (often literally) in a baseball uniform and hat. if not hat then 4 Wonky colored eyes so

p much yeah. i havent seen too many human wheatley designs but all the cecils i saw were associated w/the colors purple and black while humanized illuminati triangle incorporates yellow and black 99% of the time and the other 1% is for palette challenges that dont have the color yellow in them

mirakurutaimu:

revolutionary breakthrough: bestseller game series invents new species of animal, scientists call it a dog

fohk:

fohk:

im an asshole in the morning before i have coffee

ive had my coffee. im still an asshole

satanfictive:

i really like how many people have reblogged this post and tagged it with somebody’s name. everyone’s got a bad meme machine in their life

satanfictive:

i really like how many people have reblogged this post and tagged it with somebody’s name. everyone’s got a bad meme machine in their life

charliefan1998:

ultimate game: is that a headcanon human wheatley, a cecil, a humanized gravity falls triangle man, or is it the batter. bonus round of is it a onceler au